Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Roommate


Raffy and I!

They say that you will never know who a person truly is unless you live with him/her. I believe that in a way. Today, my roomie Raffy and I are leaving Johnny's place for good. It's sad that we have to go our separate ways.

I have always hated goodbyes. It even gets worse letting go of someone who has been dear to you and have shared good memories with. But I know that the path he willl take be a a bigger and brighter one and I couldn't be happier for him.

Today, he will have finished packing up and left, myself not knowing when I will ever see him again. The room we have been renting for four months will have been emptied of our clutter. This morning just might be the last time we greeted each other 'good morning', talked and hugged.

I will miss how we don't agree with the use of the a/c.

I will miss eating out at our suking carinderia, which we painstakingly have to do because we do not have a choice.

I will miss whining with you about our high monthly bills. (or maybe it was just me) ;-)

I will miss the two of us raving about Whitney Houston's songs and digging the same type of music.

I will miss your neverending supply of tissue paper, greaseless peanuts and other food. (compliments from Cha!)

I will miss our network war and your snide remarks on Kapuso stars. (much to Cyril's delight, hehe)

I will miss our conversations, from the highly confidential to the most absurd. (winks!)

Most of all, I will miss you. It has been a fun four months of 'living together' with you. Hasta MaƱana.

No comments:

Post a Comment