Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fudge time!

One busy Monday, my office pals and I decided to spend lunchbreak over dessert at Fudge restaurant. We tried some of their sinfully delicious delights, we had to forget counting calories the moment we tasted them. haha.


Ice cream cake. Heaven!



Tri-colore. Resistance is futile!



Strawberry cream puff



Lava cheesecake

We all fell in love with Fudge's ice cream cake and tri-colore. The lava cheesecake had a unique tangy taste and a rich texture as well. The strawberry cheesecake, on the other hand, was creamy but the taste was so-so.

Initially, I thought Fudge only served desserts, cakes and pastries. However, they also have a wide variety of tasty dishes that are not just for those with a sweet tooth. I have yet to try them, probably on my next visit. Their prices can go a little high, but overall, my dessert experience at Fudge is worth my money spent.

Surrender. Submission. Fudge.

Fudge is located at 888 A.S. Fortuna St. Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu.

1 comment:

  1. Eat tri colore. Die. Get back on feet. Eat tri colore. Die again! Heaven!

    ReplyDelete