Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eat like a King at Casa Verde

So maybe I am watching what I eat now. However, that doesn't stop me from eating to my heart's content once in a while. Dining at Casa Verde brings out the glutton in me - and yes, I never feel guilty about it afterwards.

Not to mention how scrumptious their dishes are, food servings at Casa Verde are incredibly huge, you could even share your plate with someone. The best part of all? You can eat like royalty even on a budget.

Green-minded salad with chicken chunks

Shrimp on the Barbie

Their bestseller: Brian's ribs (baby back ribs to satisfy your monster appetite, trust me.) 

Death by Chocolate

Huge serving, ey?




Images were taken at Casa Verde - The Walk, Asiatown IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City.
Casa Verde is located along V. Ranudo Ext., Cebu City.

No comments:

Post a Comment