Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chow time at Chowabungga

Pay was in and so my colleagues and I decided to eat out at Chowabungga

 It was my first time to dine there and definitely not my last. I had their chicken teriyaki (Php85) and fell in love with it the moment I tasted it. The taste was just right; I just loved how juicy and tender the chicken was.

Chicken teriyaki - the best I've ever tasted

My other colleagues tried the Chowa beef bowl (Php 65), made of thinly sliced beef simmered in Japanese broth and served over rice. The rest of them had the Pork Katsudon(Php90), which is rice topped with strips of breaded pork and egg cooked in Japanese broth. The Pork Katsudon smelled scrumptious, but the taste was too sweet for me though. 

Pork Katsudon

What I like about Chowabungga is that they have a variety of Oriental dishes available at a reasonable price. On my next visit there (which is just a stone's throw from my office building), I'm definitely going to try their much talked about quesadilla. I'm steering clear from their Banana Ice (Php25) though - I thought it was just ice, some milk and too few slices of bananas. hehe

Chowabungga is in i1 building, Asiatown IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City.

No comments:

Post a Comment