Sunday, September 12, 2010

Go fish at Co Jordan!

One Sunday morning, my sister and I went to Consolacion to go fishing with my relatives. I was so excited at the thought of it since it would actually be my first time to do so. So off we went to Co Jordan Talaba and Bangus.

cottages

Co-Jordan is a restaurant situated in a pond that serves the freshest seafoods cooked any way you like - fried, grilled, ginisa, steamed or in soup base. This is a place where you can fish and have your own catch cooked at a reasonable rate. They weigh the fish for you on a per kilo basis. 

the pond

You don't just find bangus and tilapia at Co Jordan as well. You also get to have your fill of crabs, shrimps, talaba and other seafoods. They're all at its freshest and cooked at its tastiest. 

tasty shrimp

sa-ang

 talaba


my favorite of them all - fried tilapia

I've never tasted seafood this good here, knowing they were cooked fresh. We had grilled and tinolang bangus,  fried tilapia, shrimp, sa-ang and talaba. I especially loved the fried tilapia, I just couldn't get enough of it. For a seafood lover like me, it was truly one of the most sumptuous seafood chows I've ever had.

Needless to say, we didn't get any catch from our fishing attempts but the food more than made up for it though. 

Co Jordan gives a different kind of seafood dining experience in a refreshing way.

1 comment: