Monday, June 6, 2011

Bee, Tea and Me (Bubble Bee Tea House)


I don't know what it is with the middle of the month, this time at work when my brain gets overworked and  my hormones are raging badly enough to trigger anxiety and panic attacks. 

When all the dirty work is done, I seem to have always made it a point to purge all that stress off me. Whether it's going to the salon for a diamond peel or getting a massage at my favorite spa or having a drink or two with friends, it's amazing how these simple indulgences can actually keep me from being on the brink of insanity.

After heaving sighs of relief following the end of reporting day, me and my girls went to Bubble Bee Tea House for some chillaxing. It was actually my first time to visit the place and boy I was not disappointed - it really makes for a nice place to just sit back, relax and unwind.



 

I especially love Bubble Bee's interiors - soft, warm lights, soothing colors, cushioned chairs that bring out your 'lazy' side. The cafe's style spells fun, quirky and very laid back.

Couldn't help but stop and stare at 'em cutesies!

that's the Bubble Bee logo right there

Davey getting cozy with tiger

Rhea and her milk tea

Bubble Bee Tea House isn't just all about aesthetics, too. Their tea drinks are actually a great alternative to coffee, and are delicious, I actually had a tough time deciding which drink we ordered was better, if not the best. 

If you're not into tea, they also offer fresh fruit slushes too.  Whether they serve beer or any other liquor, I'm not too sure - the waiter said they weren't serving beer but then I saw a beer bar alfresco (which is which?)


We all gushed amongst ourselves "Bitaw noh, nice diri noh?" Drop by and you might as well be saying the exact same thing. 

Post Script: 
My gizmo doesn't really take good photos. =) 

1 comment: