Saturday, October 8, 2011

Plod on


Yesterday was a horrible rainy day. I got stuck in the rain for what seemed like eternity, myself wondering about, and wishing for things scattering my brain like rain showers and thunderstorms. It was actually my first time to experience the brunt of getting stranded because of flooding in the streets, and the lousy part was that I could only do so much. 

You wait helplessly to get a ride not knowing whether or not you can, and while you do, you see right before your eyes how worse it could get when you can't do anything about the angry rain, not even the flooding. 

But then, you're not too sure if there really is nothing you can do but just sit and wait for a miracle to happen. When I think about it, this seemingly inevitable a headache, no matter how I abhor it, happens perhaps to make me see something more profound.

Life's tough. Plod on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment